Pages


//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Enrichment

So I went to enrichment tonight. Sad but I have to admit that I have not been to one activity for relief society since I got married. But on my mission to try and be better I deiced to go. It was so fun! The only way I can describe it is that I came away feeling enriched haha! The relief society program is there to strengthen women and to give relief and it did both for me tonight! We talked about meal planning and potting plants. I don't about you but when I go to these things I often feel inadequate! It seems that all the ladies are so on top of things! They have beautiful gardens which they grow all of their own food from, they can organize, their couponing and budgeting wizards, they each have their own highlighted and memorized version of babywise, the list goes on! But tonight as I listened and talked with the ladies I did not feel inadequate. Some of the ladies were older and experienced, others were young moms like me. I could not help but think how thankful I am that we have an organization in the church like this that we can share, learn and grow together!

No comments:

Post a Comment