Pages


//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Adding a little more to it

This conference weekend and past couple of days have been really good for me. I have learned a lot and I am thankful for the opportunity I have to improve and to put into action the things that I have learned. I came away from conference feeling like I am not living up to my potential I have so much more that I can give and do. This did not make me feel bad or down on myself, because I also know that my Heavenly Father will help me and that He loves me. He wants me to be what He knows I can be. So I am starting now! I started this blog as a fun way to record my pictures and memories. I don't scrap book, I journal here and there but I am not good at either. Blogging seemed like a fun way to do both, and it has been. However I think I can add a little more to it. I am not sure who said it, but one of the speakers in conference (maybe Pres. Uchtdorf) made a comment that we could blog and text our testimonies to the world. The idea is that we use or resources for good! Now I know that no one really reads my blog, and maybe it will just help strengthen me as I try to be better. But if someone should stumble upon my blog I want them to be uplifted. So along with posts all of the fun picture and memories from my life I am also going to try and share the things I am thankful for and that touch me and inspire me to be a better person.

For starters. The other day a put Kaitlyn down for a nap and started into my routine of cleaning. I was not excited! My house was particullary dirty after the weekend. I started cleaning and headed into the bathroom to find Kaitlyns hand prints all over my bathroom mirror! As I took a moment and looked at her little hand prints I couln't help but think how much I love those little hands. I love being her mom and I hope that I can clean a million more of her hand pirnts off my mirror!

No comments:

Post a Comment